Conducted by an Herbalist with five (5) years experience.
This is a 4 hour class. It will be held locally in Palm Beach County, Florida.
Upon completion of this course you will know how to:
1. Know what is soap
2. The history of soap
3. How to make a loaf of Cold Processed Soap
4. What is Saponification and what does it have to do with making soap
5. What is lye? How to handle safely. What is its role in soap making
6. The use of all equipment & safety
7. Using a lye calculator as well as calculating oils and essential oils
8. The use of coloring and botanicals
9. Make a loaf of soap - each person will take home 11 bars of their soap
10. You will receive a Certificate of Completion and the end of the course
The cost will include a binder with all paper materials as well as all materials required to make the soap.
Here's to your Health & Wellness!