Conducted by an Herbalist with five (5) years experience in using herbs and essential oils.
This course will span 4 weeks, one time a week for 2 hours. It will be held locally in Palm Beach County, Florida.
Upon completion of this course you will know how to:
1. Learn why herbs are important and how to use them in healing teas, tinctures and body care products
2. Choosing the best herbs, how to store them, what supplies are needed for making medicines
3. How to create an Herbarium, creating an herb inventory
4. Introduction to Herbal Teas, Tinctures, Infusions and Decoctions
5. Make a delicious evening tea and learn all about the herbs that go into the tea
6. Introduction to Infused oils, Syrups, Salves, Balms and Poulitices
7. Make a wonderful Elderberry Syrup and learn all about the herbs that go into the syrup
8. Make a cough syrup and learn about the herbs used
9. Learn about topical applications - body care recipes
10. Make a facial cleansing cream
11. Make an herbal shampoo
12. Learn many terms used in herbal medicines/preparations/body systems
13. Much more
14. You will receive a Certificate of Completion and the end of the course
The cost will include all printed materials including a kit containing all the herbs, oils, butters, essential oils, containers, etc. to make all products.
Here's to your Health & Wellness!